60″ Square AnF (Assemble & Finish) comply referred as the Square Fire Pit Enclosures (RTF)
POWDER COATED- All steel is powder coated with Zinc Epoxy Primer which is engineered to protect from the outdoor elements. This type of powder coating is used in a number of applications including automotive.
FRAMEWORK- The AnF framework is constructed of 16 gauge galvanized steel
EXTERIOR- The exterior panels arefactory clad with 1/2”Permabase cement board. Permabase is impact resistant, extremely durable and dimensionally stable. It has overall flexural, compressive and tensile strength characteristics, highly moisture resistant and will not rot, disintegrate or swell when exposed to water.
LEVELING LEGS – Heavy duty zinc plated leveling legs with large flat bottom for stability.
KNOCKDOWN – Knockdown design for ease of installation
PACKING & SHIPPING -Each AnF cabinet ships on its own specially designed skid. Round units can also be stacked three high for storage
BUILT TO LAST – Each AnF unit is built to last having been tested with 700 lbs, without structural failure and backed by a 5 Year Limited Warranty.
• Available in round, square and linear styles
• Simple assembly, typically around 30 minutesor less
• Automotive quality powder coat finish on allmetal parts
• Supports up to 700 lbs.
• Heavy duty leveling legs with large flat pads
• Custom designed packaging protects the AnF from shipping damage
• Custom skid allows for stacking up to 3 high (Round Design)
• Knockdown design for ease of installation
• Individual sections are easily transported to the job site
• No heavy equipment required
• Each model includes two (2) Stainless Steel 12” x 6” vents to provide the required 18 square inches of cross ventilation (not installed)
• 5 Year Limited Warranty